City of Youngsville Job Openings
The City of Youngsville Code Enforcer/Inspector will inspect the city daily for problems associated with violations of city ordinances; the general appearance of the city; potential water system breaks; sewer system breaks; drainage system problems; road condition failures; or any other duties prescribed by the Public Works Director. During these daily patrols the CODE ENFORCER/Inspector shall include but not limited to:
- Enforce all new & existing ordinances in the Code of Ordinances pertaining to development and maintenance to ensure that the city remains attractive for all visitors, and
- Routinely visit and inspect all new construction for ongoing city projects, and work with city project inspectors to provide assistance/expertise, and
- Inspect all construction in the City, and contact developers and contractors to advise them when they are not adhering to ordinances,
- Report to the Public Works Director all unresolved violations.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Ability to interpret Code of Ordinances & conduct research on web, Tax Assessor records and Clerk of Court Records.
- Prior Residential & Commercial Construction experience helpful
- Certification in Storm Water Management or capable of becoming certified.
- Prior experience working for or on projects for LADOTD helpful.
- Must be able to interact with the public as a representative of the City of Youngsville.
Applicants may apply online at: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/City-of-Youngsville/jobs/Code-Enforcer-Inspector-9cad0a469b4bec8e?q=code+enforcer
Application Deadline is Monday, October 9, 2017