Even before becoming a city in 1983, the leadership of Youngsville embraced the concept of accessibility. In this community, we are here to serve our residents and our businesses.
The City of Youngsville is governed by a Mayor and five City Council members. Below you will find a listing of these city officials, along with members of our City Hall staff and Public Works. Email links for city officials have been provided wherever possible. All Councilmen and the Mayor can be contacted directly at Youngsville City Hall (337) 856-4181.
See below how to locate specific contact information or, you may contact the city directly for general inquiries.
Office of the Mayor:
City Clerk’s Office:
- Sally Angers, City Clerk
- George Knox
- Councilwoman Dianne McClelland, Mayor Pro-Tempore, Division E
- Councilman Jamison “Jamey” Abshire, Division A
- Councilwoman Lauren Michel, Division B
- Councilman Matt Romero, Division C
- Councilman Kenneth “Ken” Stansbury, Division D
City Hall Staff
- Simone Champagne, Chief Administrative Officer
- Ashley Sexton, City Treasurer
Superintendent of Water & Wastewater:
- Charles Langlinais
- Jonathan Leblanc
- Brandon Chapman, Code Enforcement Officer
- Thomas Budetti, Judge
- Ped Kay, Prosecuter