Even before becoming a city in 1983, the leadership of Youngsville embraced the concept of accessibility. In this community, we are here to serve our residents and our businesses.
The City of Youngsville is governed by a Mayor and five City Council members. Below you will find a listing of these city officials, along with members of our City Hall staff and Public Works. Email links for city officials have been provided wherever possible. All Councilmen and the Mayor can be contacted directly at Youngsville City Hall (337) 856-4181.
See below how to locate specific contact information or, you may contact the city directly for general inquiries.
Office of the Mayor
- Councilman Jamison “Jamey” Abshire, Division A
- Councilman Lindy Bolgiano, Division B
- Councilman Matt Romero, Division C
- Councilman Kenneth “Ken” Stansbury, Division D
- Councilman Gary Williams, Division E
- George Knox
- Simone Champagne, Chief Administrative Officer
- Benjamin “Ben” Burley, City Treasurer
- Tim Robichaux, Youngsville Sports Complex Director
- Terry Bourque, Public Works Director
- Cristin Boudreaux, Human Resources
- Dawn Durke, Public Works
- Renee LeBlanc, Utility Billing
- Kayla Lemke, Receptionist
- Amanda Louviere, Permits
- Garrett Noel, Code Enforcement
- Amy Vincent, Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable
- Thomas Budetti, Judge
- Ped Kay, Prosecuter