Even before becoming a city in 1983, the leadership of Youngsville embraced the concept of accessibility. In this community the people have always been the boss.
The City of Youngsville is governed by a Mayor and five City Council members. Below you will find a listing of these city officials, along with members of our City Hall staff. Email links for city officials have been provided wherever possible. All Councilmen and the Mayor can be contacted at City Hall.
See below how to locate specific contact information or, you may contact the city directly for general inquiries.
Office of the Mayor:
- Councilwoman Dianne McClelland, Mayor Pro-Tempore, Division E
- Councilman Jamison “Jamey” Abshire, Division A
- Councilwoman Lauren Michel, Division B
- Councilman Matt Romero, Division C
- Councilman Kenneth “Ken” Stansbury, Division D
Code Enforcement Officer:
City Hall Staff
- Simone Champagne, Chief Administrative Officer
- Sally Angers, Municipal Clerk
City Manager & Water Operator:
- George Knox