The vast majority of trash pick-ups, water and sewerage services for Youngsville are provided by the city. There are a few rare and remote areas for which services are provided by others. To find out what services are (or are not) provided by the city at your location, contact us.
Once you’ve established an account at City Hall, you will receive monthly billing on or about the first week of the month. The monthly bill is determined from water meter readings recorded during the end of the preceding month.
If you do not receive a bill, please contact the City Hall staff
CITY OF YOUNGSVILLE
BRANCH AND HOUSEHOLD DEBRIS PICKUP
- Branches must be placed curb side the Sunday before pickup.
- Branches cannot be longer than 4 feet in length.
- All branches and household debris must be stacked separately, if not stacked separately it will not be picked up.
- Leaves and loose debris must be BAGGED!
- No hazardous waste material, tires, paint, clothes, recycle items and house garbage
- The City will make only one pass in a neighborhood during the week of pick-up.
- If residents miss the pickup they may bring their debris and branches to drop off location 310 Railroad St. Monday – Friday, from 7:00am -12pm and 1pm-3pm.
Week of January 4th 2021
Week of February 1st 2021
Week of March 1st 2021
Week of March 15th 2021
Week of April 5th 2021
Week of April 19th 2021
Week of May 3rd 2021
Week of May 17th 2021
Week of June 7th 2021
Week of July 5th 2021
Week of August 2nd 2021
Week of September 6th 2021
Week of October 4th 2021
Week of November 1st 2021
Week of December 6th 2021
Residential only. No Businesses (which includes all commercial properties/rental properties, building contractors, tree companies, etc.) If you have any questions, please call Public Works Department at 337-857-6342.