City of Youngsville Purchase Water System
The Water We Drink
Public Water Supply ID: LA1055195
We are pleased to present to you the Annual Water Quality Report for the year 2020. This report is designed to inform you about the quality of your water and services we deliver to you every day (Este informe contiene información muy importante sobre su agua potable. Tradúzcalo o hable con alguien que lo entienda bien). Our constant goal is to provide you with a safe and dependable supply of drinking water. We want you to understand the efforts we make to continually improve the water treatment process and protect our water resources. We are committed to ensuring the quality of your water.
The Louisiana Department of Health routinely monitors for constituents in your drinking water according to Federal and State laws.
We at the CITY OF YOUNGSVILLE PURCHASE WS work around the clock to provide top quality drinking water to every tap. We ask that all our customers help us protect and conserve our water sources, which are the heart of our community, our way of life, and our children’s future. Please call our office if you have questions.
The vast majority of trash pick-ups, water and sewerage services for Youngsville are provided by the city. There are a few rare and remote areas for which services are provided by others. To find out what services are (or are not) provided by the city at your location, contact us.
Once you’ve established an account at City Hall, you will receive monthly billing on or about the first week of the month. The monthly bill is determined from water meter readings recorded during the end of the preceding month.
If you do not receive a bill, please contact the City Hall staff.
CITY OF YOUNGSVILLE
BRANCH AND HOUSEHOLD DEBRIS PICKUP
- Branches must be placed curb side the Sunday before pickup.
- Branches cannot be longer than 4 feet in length.
- All branches and household debris must be stacked separately, if not stacked separately it will not be picked up.
- Leaves and loose debris must be BAGGED!
- No hazardous waste material, tires, paint, clothes, recycle items, creosote items and house garbage
- The City will make only one pass in a neighborhood during the week of pick-up.
- If residents miss the pickup they may bring their debris and branches to drop off location 310 Railroad St from 7:00-12:00 and 1:00- 3:00.
Week of January 3rd 2022
Week of February 7th 2022
Week of March 7th 2022
Week of March 21st 2022
Week of April 4th 2022
Week of April 18th 2022
Week of May 2nd 2022
Week of May 16th 2022
Week of June 6th 2022
Week of July 5th 2022
Week of August 1st 2022
Week of September 5th 2022
Week of October 3rd 2022
Week of November 7th 2022
Week of December 5th 2022
Residential only, NO BUSINESSES (which includes all commercial/rental properties, building contractors, tree companies etc)
If you have any questions, please call Public Works Department at 337-857-6342.