CITY OF YOUNGSVILLE
BRANCH AND HOUSEHOLD DEBRIS PICKUP
- Branches must be placed curbside the Sunday before pickup.
- Branches cannot be longer than 4 feet in length.
- All branches and household debris must be stacked separately, if not stacked separately it will not be picked up.
- Leaves and loose debris must be BAGGED!
- No hazardous waste material, tires, paint, clothes, recycle items and house garbage.
- The City will make only one pass in a neighborhood during the week of pick-up.
- If residents miss the pickup they may bring their debris and branches to drop off location 310 Railroad St from 7:00am-3:00pm.
Week of January 7th 2019
Week of February 4th 2019
Week of March 4th 2019
Week of March 18th 2019
Week of April 1st 2019
Week of April 15th 2019
Week of May 6th 2019
Week of May 20th 2019
Week of June 3rd 2019
Week of July 1st 2019
Week of August 5th 2019
Week of September 2nd 2019
Week of October 7th 2019
Week of November 4th 2019
Week of December 2nd 2019
If you have any questions, please call Public Works Department at 337-857-6342.