As the city of Youngsville continues to grow, it’s important that no part of our city is left behind and that we improve together as one city. Mayor Ken Ritter is thrilled that the plans for this project are complete and he is excited to get it underway in 2022!
- A sewer force main upgrade for PS3 on Young St.
- Road reconstruction on Lafayette & Church Streets
- Roadway widening on Lafayette Street between the new Municipal Complex and St Anne’s Church
- The addition of decorative light poles on Lafayette & Church Streets
- The addition of concrete angle parking on the north end of Church Street between 1st-5th & parallel parking spots on the southside of Church Street
- Installation of landscape beds to beautify Royville along Church Street
- Additional sidewalks on Church Street near Youngsville Middle.
- Youngsville’s recent acquisition of Foster Park, the intentional site selection for the new home of city government at 89/92, St. Anne’s expansion, & several new businesses and properties along Church and Lafayette Streets make now a great time to strengthen our original village. Investment in the heart of Youngsville is a solid investment.