CITY OF YOUNGSVILLE
BRANCH AND HOUSEHOLD DEBRIS PICKUP
- Branches must be placed curb side the Sunday before pickup.
- Branches cannot be longer than 4 feet in length.
- All branches and household debris must be stacked separately, if not stacked separately it will not be picked up.
- Leaves and loose debris must be BAGGED!
- No hazardous waste material, tires, paint, clothes, recycle items and house garbage
- The City will make only one pass in a neighborhood during the week of pick-up.
- If residents miss the pickup they may bring their debris and branches to drop off location 310 Railroad St from 7:00-3:00.
Week of January 6th 2020
Week of February 3rd 2020
Week of March 2nd 2020
Week of March 16th 2020
Week of April 6th 2020
Week of April 20th 2020
Week of May 4th 2020
Week of May 18th 2020
Week of June 1st 2020
Week of July 6th 2020
Week of August 3rd 2020
Week of September 7th 2020
Week of October 5th 2020
Week of November 2nd 2020
Week of December 7th 2020
If you have any questions, please call Public Works Department at 337-857-6342.